25kg Sulphate RST Grout
SULPHATE RESISTANT GROUT is a sanded, non-shrink grout containing type GU/20 Portland cement and pozzolanic admixtures giving it superior sulphate resistant properties over regular non-shrink grouts. This product is designed for use as a dry pack, plastic or flowable general purpose grout. It will exhibit slight expansion prior to initial set in normal working temperatures.
SULPHATE RESISTANT GROUT is a sulphate resistant grout that can be used in many grouting applications such as:
• Grouting under baseplates, columns and equipment not subjected to heavy impact or vibratory loads.
• Grout jacking of concrete slabs.
• Grouting of prestressed or post-tensioned tendons, anchor bolts or cables.
• Underpinning of structures.
• Grouting holes or cracks in concrete
• Void backfilling in tunnels.
• Grouting of post-tensioned structural sections.
- 25 kg
- 58 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 1465 kg
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties. The grout should not be used where it will be subjected to severe repetitive dynamic or cyclic loadings or vibrations. The grout performs best when fully restrained or confined on all surfaces. SULPHATE RESISTANT GROUT is not designed for use as a topping. Other Basalite products such as TOP ‘N BOND are more appropriate for topping uses. The ideal temperature for grouting is between 5 – 24°C (41 – 75°F). Grouting in cooler temperatures will retard set and strength gain. Grouting in warmer temperatures will accelerate set and strength gain. For pours exceeding 50mm (2 inch) thickness and .28 m2 (3 ft2) in area, add 12.5 kg (28 lb.) of clean washed well graded 10 mm (3/8 inch) minus stone to each 25 kg (55 lb.) sack of SULPHATE RESISTANT GROUT to achieve adequate results.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement.