Tendon (80) grout
TENDON 80 GROUT is an unsanded, Portland cement based grout containing pozzolans and other carefully selected additives. It is designed as per guidelines set out in the Post-Tensioning Institute Guide Specification for Grouting of Post-Tensioned Structures and the 2002 Interim AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications.
TENDON 80 GROUT can be used for most grouted anchor requirements, including:
• Bonded tendons in post tensioned structures.
• Cable bolting.
• Rock bolts or soil anchors in tunnel support systems.
• Earth tie-backs for excavation or slope stabilization.
• Soil or rock tendons used for anchoring pile or foundations structures.
• Infill of pipe piles.
- 20 kg, 30 kg, 1200 kg
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement.