30kg Pile Grout
PILE GROUT is an unsanded, Portland cement based, shrinkage compensating grout containing pozzolans and other carefully selected additives.
PILE GROUT can be used for most grouted anchor requirements, including:
• Infill of pipe piles.
• Rock bolts or soil anchors in tunnel support systems.
• Bonded tendons in post tensioned structures.
• Cable bolting.
• Earth tie-backs for excavation or slope stabilization.
• Soil or rock tendons used for anchoring piles or foundation structures.
- 30 kg
- 48 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 1465 kg
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties.