Backer Rod is highly flexible and compressible for easy installations. It is a non-absorptive back up material that can be inserted into a joint to control sealant depth and to create a temporary seal.
Backer Rod is an extruded, round, closed-cell, low density polyethylene foam backer rod with a skin-like outer texture.
Commonly used in horizontal and vertical glazing installations for:
- Windows and doors
- Expansion joints
- Curtain wall joints
- Log construction – behind chinking mortar
- Pavement joints
- Precast units and copings
- 1/4″, 1/2″, 1″, 3/8″, 3/4″, 5/8″
- SAKRETE, Standard
- The manufacturer warrants that this product shall be of merchantable quality when used or applied in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This product is not warranted as suitable for any purpose other than the general purpose for which it is intended. This warranty runs for one (1) year from the date the product is purchased. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
- Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of defective products or, at the manufacturer’s option, refund of the purchase price. CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES