SAKRETE® Rapid Post
RAPIDPOST Concrete is a pre-blended, rapid setting concrete material. It is designed specifically for fence posts and poles. Pour from bag to hole, add water and agitate with a rod or stick. RAPIDPOST sets in minutes so no bracing is required and the post can be used after 3 hours. Use for rapid setting fence posts, mailbox posts, basket ball poles, swing sets, and lamp posts. No bracing required. RAPIDPOST is not recommended to construct deck posts, walks, floors, slabs, footings, etc.
USE: For wood or metal fence posts and poles. No mixing required – just empty bag into hole and dampen thoroughly. Sets in approximately 20 minutes.
YIELD: 1-1/2 – 2-1/2 bags per post.
- 25 kg (55 lbs.)
- 56 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 1425 kg
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties.
- Do not rework once set has started.
- Warmer temperatures will accelerate set. Colder temperatures will slow set.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement.
- New concrete must be kept above 5 degrees Celsius until cured.