Basalite Concrete Mix – High Strength
CONCRETE MIX is a pre-blended mix of fine and coarse aggregate and Type GU Portland cement packaged in 30 kg sacks and in one cubic yard Bulk Bags. It is available in compressive strengths of 25 MPa, 30 MPa, 35 MPa, and 40 MPa. CONCRETE MIX is a quality, preblended concrete mix suitable for any concrete repair or new concrete construction. The material requires only the addition of water. CONCRETE MIX is designed to comply with CSA A23.1-14 Table 5, “Alternative Methods for Specifying Concrete”.
The CONCRETE MIX is designed for difficult to reach projects (ie. underground parking, high rises, remote locations) and for small scale projects where ready-mix supply is not feasible. CONCRETE MIX is recommended for the construction or repair of foundations, floors, retaining walls and sidewalks where a quality pre-blended air entrained material is required.
- Cubic yard (cuyd), 30 kg
- Pallet Count: 48
- Pallet Weight: 1465 kg
- 25 MPa, 30 MPa, 35 MPa, 10000 PSI
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties.
- Do not rework once set has started.
- Warmer temperatures will accelerate set. Colder temperatures will slow set.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement. .