Sakrete Parging Mix
DESCRIPTION: SACKING & PARGING MIX is a Portland cement based concrete finishing product which contains fine aggregate and admixtures. It is designed to be water resistant and develop high bond strength when applied to concrete surfaces. SACKING & PARGING MIX contains no chloride admixtures.
USES: SACKING & PARGING MIX is used: 1. for parging or overcoating concrete block walls 2. to patch and fill minor defects in cast concrete surfaces such as bug holes, honeycomb and segregation features and provide a uniform finish. It is designed for application to exposed concrete surfaces such as columns, beams, walls, etc., where uniformity of colour and appearance is desired.
ADVANTAGES: Sack rubbing concrete or parging concrete block is a simple and economical procedure used to give exposed concrete surfaces uniform colour, texture and appearance.
- 25 kg
- 56 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 1425 kg
- SACKING & PARGING MIX can only be applied in temperatures between 5°C (41°F) and 30°C (86°F).
- SACKING & PARGING MIX must be protected from freezing for a minimum of 72 hours after application.
- SACKING & PARGING MIX is designed to be used below grade only in interior usage.
- Do not apply SACKING & PARGING MIX thicker than 3/8” in a single layer. A second 3/8” layer can be applied only after the first layer is cured.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or replacement.
- Repair foundation walls
- Stucco repair