SAKRETE® Flo-Coat® Bag
SAKRETE FLO-COAT® Concrete Resurfacer is a polymer modified, resurfacing material requiring only the addition of clean water. For resurfacing concrete walks, slabs, driveways and patios. Can be applied in flowable consistency using a squeegee or in a stiffer consistency using a trowel. Designed for applications from 13 mm (1/2”) down to a feather edge.
SAKRETE FLO-COAT® is recommended for resurfacing concrete walks, slabs, driveways and patios. Can be applied in a flowable consistency using a squeegee or in a stiffer consistency using a trowel.
SAKRETE FLO-COAT® is a flowable material which is easy to apply. It is ready to use with just addition of water. SAKRETE FLO-COAT® can be used to rejuvenate old concrete surfaces as an alternative to expensive concrete replacement and is polymer modified for superior bonding strength. There would be no need to use a bonding agent.
- 18 kg
- 48 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 890 kg
- Make a small test patch prior to application to ensure familiarity with the product and that site requirements are met for placing SAKRETE FLO-COAT®.
- Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or replacement.
- Must be mixed with a high speed mixer.
- Interior floor leveling
- Feather edge to 1/2″
- Resurfacing old, worn, or damaged concrete exterior