SAKRETE® Fast Patch
FAST PATCH is A self-bonding, patching material for thin section repairs to concrete surfaces. FAST PATCH is formulated to set in fifteen minutes and gain strength rapidly. It will not slump, allowing for application without formwork.
AVAILABLE IN: Resealable plastic tubs and bags.
USE: Patch or repair connections in concrete pipe, precast concrete, overhead beams, floors, sidewalks, curbs and driveways. Controlled 15-minute set time.
YIELD: 0.49 ft / 3 per 55 lb. bag.
- 2 kg (4.4 lbs), 5 kg (11 lbs), 10 kg (22 lbs), 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Adhering to recommended water additions is very important. Exceeding the maximum recommended water content per sack will result in inferior physical properties. FAST PATCH should not be used in applications where thickness exceeds 50 mm (2 inches).
- FAST PATCH is designed as a trowellable concrete repair material. For structural applications requiring flowable consistencies and fast set, NON SHRINK GROUT FAST SET should be used.
- FAST PATCH set time and strength gain will slow noticeably when used in temperatures below 5°C (41° F).
- FAST PATCH is not designed for resurfacing large areas (15 ft2 and over). In cases over 15 ft2, use Traffic Patch Fine.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement.
- Repair broken concrete, cracks, spalling
- Resurfacing old, worn or damaged concrete exterior