STEALTH GROUT is an unsanded cementitious penetrating grout. STEALTH GROUT has an extremely fine particle size, Blaine fineness 2050 m2 /kg, and a uniform size distribution which enhances grout penetration and dispersion into soil or rock media. It is ideal for stabilizing soil or rock prior to excavation, and controlling water ingress in mines, tunnels, shafts or other underground openings.
– Pre-grouting ahead of adit or shaft development to stabilize rock or soil mass prior to excavation.
– Pumpable into rock fissures, cracks, faults and water bearing soils to control water ingress in mines, tunnels, shafts, adits, sewers and various open excavations.
– Useful in any application where flowing water must be overcome.
– Densify soil or rock masses to reduce air permeability.
– Hazardous waste containment in land fills, mine tailings, and other similar applications.
– Consolidation grouting.
– Curtain grouting.
- 23 kg (50 lbs)
- 63 bags per pallet
- Pallet weight: 1465 kg
- Mixing water content and installation procedures can vary depending on the grouting application. Contact Basalite’s Technical Staff for additional information.
- Liability for damages or defective goods shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price or product replacement.